Happiness

sumber gambar : www.google.co.id
by : Anggieta Rezki Amelia
@anggitaryeowook

My father gave me a question about life, he said "What do you want in the future?" he look at me with his eyes. I gave a small smile for his, "You look so pretty, baby".

"Is it my face like mom, dad?" his hair was began to fly with wind. Father smiles again and he touch my cheek. "I think, your mom beside me now!" My heart trembled when father said like that, I know, he love my mom so much.

Sky look at me, wind come here, i'm happy to have both. "Dad, I wanna be like mom!"
I said firmly, I know Father astonished to hear, well! It's my heart speaking.

"This is coffee just for your're both,enjoy it!"

------------
pengen banget bisa bahasa inggris,, dan saya coba buat flash fiction  ini pake bahasa orang asing! hehe :D
ya... biar pun grammarnya pada carut marut, 

pengambilan kata-kata yang terkesan masih mudah, saya mencoba buat bisa bahsa inggris *ingat pesan bunda...hehe :D*

cayoo...cayoooo ^_____^

Komentar